Baby's Journey


Dec 6, 2008

HOW TIME FLIES!

4 weeks = one month.

This is the end of the 4th week of my staying in the States. How times flies!

Doudou was born on May 4th, the Youth Day. I have a half-day holiday so that I could see the newborn baby. He is 7 months old now. How quickly!

I felt as if I was overseeing the mountains in suburbs of LA yesterday. Actually, it has been almost a whole month since our landing.

Prof. Sun drived us to see the new housing. The house owner is a retired professor of UCLA. We will move from Palms to Santa Monica, where is nearer to the sea. The environment is better. Of course, the rent is higher.

The professor could not pronounce my name easily. He's so wise to ask,"what your mother call you? Yanny?" I told him not Yanny, just Yan. Actually, it's Yan'er. I told all my classmates, "if you feel difficult to pronounce Yanhua, just call me Yan."

Dr. Wang seems very popular. Prof. Sun gave praises to him for both his good manners and his abilities. Our future neighbour, the Iran lady said Dr. Wang looks younger than his actual age. He must be flattered, answering modestly and humurously that "because I have a younger wife." Ft, will you grasp any opportunity to show your younger wife?

On the bus home, staring at the beautiful, sexy and hot girl in front of us, Dr. Wang asked me, "how do you think of the girl?" "She looks just like Elly." "From Xila, that's why they are lamei..." Elly is one of his classmates in Paris, a very beautiful Greek girl, with bling-bling on her nose.

Time flies so quickly. I have read only 3 and a half GMAT books. I begin to working on the "yellow brick" today. For the electronic books, my eyes are hurt after long time of staring at the computer. What makes me ft to death is the XDF blue book. I donot know what's XDF. After much searching on the net, I make it out finally that XDF means the new oriental. Kick. Why does XDF mean XinDongFang while OG means Official Guide?

Time will not change anything. However, everything will change with time flies.

Work harder. Study harder. Get more. And spend less. Defenitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment